Thursday, May 11, 2006

i'm a happy girl :D
happy happy happy.


went to bugis with the same old usual guys again.
we made a promise,
to go back there and do our shopping.
& we did!

at jurong mrt station,
i was with puifun.
we need to tap our cards in order to enter right?
i think i was too caught up in something,
i tapped the card, wanted to walk past that thing.
it didnt open,
*ouch*
& i was pacing my speed somemore.
found out,
it was another way round,
cant go enter from there.
HA HA HA!

reached bugis.
jessie was having a flu!!
*laughs*
walk around like what others do. =)

went to buy my mum's mother's day gift.
i forgot the shop name,
this salesgirl came asking,
asked me what i was looking for.
i wanted to speak, but she asked me,
"are you buying a present for your mother on mother's day?"
( in chinese )
"uh huh."
sam & jez chose a chain to replace another chain.
need to pay extra $2.
& the box, which the necklace will be put in,
$3!
actually, wanted to change everything,
then the salesgirl signalled to be, telling me to go over.
she said she'll make a deal, since its for my mum.
she will not charge extra $2 for the chain,
& will lower the price of the box.
HA HA HA HA!
such a good deal.
thanks, to that shop (:

i shall post the photos tmr.
I'M ALRDY SO FUCKING PISSED WITH PHOTOBUCKET AND BLOGSPOT,
MAKE ME SO FUCKING MAD.
ARGHH..

my maid says that i'm crazy,
cause' i'm always seen smiling at the computer screen.
HAHAHA!

i thought i lost my hope,
i thought i'm losing it,
i thought he has forgotten me.
but no,
these are just thoughts,
thoughts can be changed,
thoughts cant be serious,
unless you change the fact of thoughts.

why why why?!

No comments: